Process of Aadhaar Card Online Application
Aadhaar card is an essential and unique Identification, a twelve digit unsystematic number. Which acts as an evidence of address and identity for Indian citizens. The essential card can be utilized in several areas like education, healthcare, employment, pension schemes, social security, inclusion, public distribution system, insurance and property transactions. You can use it in several places in order to prove your identity for applying for the passport, opening a bank account and some other places.
E Aadhaar Card Online Slot Booking @ uidiai.gov.in
Eligibility criteria for applying for the aadhaar card:
If you wish to get the valuable and essential identity. You should apply for Aadhaar card either through offline or online mode. In order to apply for Aadhaar card online, you can visit the official web portal of Unique Authority of India. Any individual of India is qualified to request Aadhaar card.
- A citizen of all ages can request Aadhaar number.
- A baby of age below three years does not give the biometric information.
- The children need to give their biometric details when they are of five years old.
- For the children who have enrolled for this card and are of the epoch of five to fifteen years old have to give their biometric details again when their age become fifteen years.
- You can produce photo ID card, Passport, Driving License, Passport, Ration card or PAN card for identity proof.
- You can submit telephone, electricity or water bills from the very last three months for address proof.
Steps To Request Author Card Online:
- Go to a user-friendly website of Unique Authority of India where you can obtain the valid appointment form.
- You can carefully and fill all the required details such as name, original contact number and the valid email.
- After filling the details, you can choose the suitable enrollment center along with the time and date of the online appointment.
- Along with this, you can also visit your nearby Aadhaar center to register for your card even though you are accessing the form online.
- At the instant of the enrollment process, your finger-prints, iris scan and photo will be successfully taken.
- Carefully analyze the information you have offered and make any corrections, during your enrollment itself. you can correct the Uid Aadhaar details after enrollment.
- During the enrollment process, you will obtain an essential acknowledgment slip.
- The details or information will be checked centrally.
- On successful confirmation, you will receive an email or SMS notification and within few days, you will get your printed copy of the aadhaar card as soon as possible.
- You can track your Aadhar status also download Eaddhar card Online within few weeks.