You can download your E aadhar card by Aadhaar number or Enrollment ID Only. Not Available aadhaar card download status by name. Now it’s possible to get the aadhar card download on mobile with UID Number and. Forogot aadhar number and want to download aadhar card online.
E Aadhar card download process
- 0.1 E Aadhar card download process
- 0.2 How to download E Aadhar card?
- 0.3 E Aadhar card download links
- 1 E Aadhar card download @eaadhar.uidai.gov.in
You can Download your aadhaar card by 1. Aadhaar number or 2. Enrollment Id.
- You have required Valid Mobile Number to get OTP One time password for Downloading Aadhaar card.
- Also, you have to know your Location pin code to Open your Aadhaar card.
- So your Area Pincode is the password for your “e Aadhar card password.”
- Add Security Certificate to validate Digital Signature of Aadhar card download.
How to validate e Adhar card Signature?
3.Click on ‘Show Certificate.’
4.click on the ‘Trust’ tab.
5.click the ‘Add to Trusted Identities…’ button.
6.Click the ‘OK’ button in the dialog.
7.Click ‘OK’ again on this window; then you will be back at the ‘Trust Settings’ screen where you should click ‘OK’ again.
8.Once you have done that, click on ‘Validate Signature’ and then click on ‘Close.’ video tutorial here.
How to download E Aadhar card?
- visit https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/.
- Select e Aadhar Card Download by Aadhaar number or EID (Enrollment Id).
- If you are Select Aadhar card download by Aadhaar number (OTP one time password sent to registered mobile due to Security reasons Ex; if anyone knows your Aadhaar number he can download your Aadhaar card. And Changes your Photo using Photoshop use for illegal practices. Same Thing happened Me in mobile Theft case).
- Enter your Full Name as it I on the Enrollment receipt.
- Also, enter your Area Pincode Available In registration receipt.
- Enter Captcha Code for Human verification and Avoid hacking Bots.
- Enter your Mobile that is ready to receive the OTP or One-time password by Sms.
- Click on GET ONE TIME PASSWORD. Once password received by SMS
- Enter the password you received on mobile
- And click on validate Mobile.
e Aadhar card download Desktop/laptop https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
Topics: Aadhar card download, eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in, id card download, aadhar card download form.
E Aadhar card download @eaadhar.uidai.gov.in
The individual who have aadhaar card pleasure a lot nevertheless some others look for how to download aadhaar card quickly. The aadhaar card includes 12 digit id provided by UIDAI to every Indian citizen. The aadhaar card is accessible for teenagers and adults for residential and identification proofs.
The people who search for the steps to download the aadhaar card stay in touch. Mainly, the aadhaar card can download via online extremely easier and simple. The only thing, you need proper internet connection and computer to download with the use of aadhaar number or enrollment number. Every Indian citizen who has aadhaar card give more importance because of the significance if they lost can fail to get beneficial things. Whatever, you have already know about the downloading process nevertheless you have to utilize once and confirm easiness. The online facility has been accessing by everyone in the worldwide for various purposes. The aadhaar card includes candidate name, aadhaar number, enrollment number, photograph, address, date of birth, gender and barcode.
Steps to download e aadhar card through online:-
- You have to enter into the E aadhar website.
- Select aadhaar or enrolment id.
- Provide the personal details of the card holder like mobile number, name, PIN code, and so on.
- Now, you click on ‘Get OTP.’
- You will get the one time password on your mobile through text message.
- Enter the OTP in the appropriate field and press ‘Validate and Download.’
- Finally, the E-aadhaar card will directly download on your desktop within few seconds.
Guides to download adhar card by aadhaar number:-
Aadhaar card can easily download by the use of the official website of UIDAI. EID is a number While you apply to get the aadhaar card given with the acknowledgment card with essential reference details. The card also includes basic details, time stamp, and enrolment number. You can get UID or use EID for the E aadhar card download.
- You have to open the web browser on your desktop to visit the e aadhaar official website.
- Open the section in the web page aadhaar enrolment under the applicable aadhaar online services.
- Now, you can click download adhar card.
- The uidai portal redirected to the aadhaar card download section.
- Choose the right option UID or EID.
- Give the aadhaar number or enrollment number.
- Fill up the necessary details in the appropriate fields.
- The personal detailed information in the form required such as full name, pin code, mobile number, security captcha code and after click on OTP.
- You will get OTP on your phone in a short period.
- And enter the password to confirm and click the download button.
- The pdf format of aadhaar card will download in the particular download path.
- You can use the Adobe Reader to access the file.
- You have to enter the PIN code to open the aadhaar card.
- Once, you open the file can take print out a copy for future reference.
- You don’t worry about losing aadhaar card anymore.
Steps to download e adhar card through use of enrollment number:-
The acknowledgment card includes important details that assist in getting the aadhaar card. You have to make sure the time stamp and registration number to download the e-aadhaar card quickly.
- Visit the official UIDAI online portal e aadhar uidai.gov.in.
- Check out the bottom of the website aadhaar online services and choose download option of aadhaar.
- The web page will redirect to the E aadhar portal.
- Bear in mind; now you have to utilize the Enrolment slip to provide the time stamp and 14 digit enrollment number.
- You have to fill up the form with important details like candidate name, mobile number, address, pin code and captcha code to get OTP.
- The OTP will send to the candidate who already registered mobile number in the aadhaar card.
- Enter the one-time password without mistake to validate the form request.
- The Uid portal will automatically download the aadhaar card to the desktop.
- You can only open the pdf file of the e aadhar card without hassle.
- You have to keep the aadhaar card as printed copy for the original document.
Steps to download e adhar card without enrollment details:-
- Those candidates who don’t have acknowledgment details can easily get by the following steps.
- Visit the online UIDAI e aadhar card portal.
- You have to search for the aadhaar card online services and select lost EID or UID to retrieve.
- Choose the option lost EID, and the candidate needs to fill up the online application without errors carefully.
- The important details like full name of the aadhaar card holder, valid email address, present contact number and security captcha code to receive OTP.
- Now, the OTP will send directly to the registered mobile number.
- You can use the OTP to verify the request.
- After the completion of OTP verification process, you can efficiently get enrolment details.
Benefits of E aadhar card download online:-
- Mainly, the E aadhar card direct transfer to the LPG subsidy with the unique 12 digit number and amount will transfer to the bank account. The DBTL plan named as PAHAL to link the aadhaar card along with the bank account.
- The candidate who has aadhaar card with appropriate details can receive the passport within ten days. The new government rule made the aadhaar card compulsory and used as a digital locker.
- Now, the E aadhar will link to the voter card to prevent bogus voters. Once, you linked aadhaar card with the voter id impossible for the illegal voting.
- The one who register for the aadhaar card to get the monthly pension easier and this change initiated to avoid fraudulent as beneficiaries requesting valid retirement money.
- If you are going to open a new bank without aadhaar card, you can’t be able to move further process.
- The candidate who has provident fund need to link with the aadhaar card for various facilities and comfort in the usage of the online platform.
- You can make the life digital and stay further online for huge comfort.