Update the Aadhar card there is the simple process to check and updates, Status through online by using Date of Birth, Name, Enrollment ID and Cell number. Track Aadhar card update status by URN Number at adhar resident portal.
aadhar Card Update /Correction process & staus @ resident uidai.net.in
Aadhar card is essential for every Indian citizen because it is an identification proof. It is mainly used in various places to show your proof as aadhar card. When the individual received the aadhar card Update, there are several came with some changes such as name, address, and others in the card. If you failed to change your mistakes on your card in the future circumstance; you may face some big issues of your proof.
The government has been providing many flexible ways to change their presence of mistakes in the aadhar Card Update. By the use of online facilities, it is possible to correct your mistakes soon without wasting your valuable time.
How to Check the Aadhar Card Status:
The Candidates can Apply for the Aadhar card through online by using our Official Website, So the Candidates can check the Aadhar Card Status by using given below link to verify our Aadhar card.
Click here to Check Aadhar Card Status
Download the Aadhar card Process:
Candidates Apply For The Aadhar Card Through online, so the Candidates can check the Aadhar Card Status and Download the card through online. The Candidates Download the Aadhar card by using given below link to Download.
Click here to Download the Aadhar card
How to correct mistakes and check the status of the Aadhar card through online:-
There are two methods available to make changes in your card. The first method is finished through the post. By any changes or update your details in your Aadhar Card Update, via sending the request application to change the mistakes by post. The changes such as name, address proof, contact number, gender, and DOB of the candidate. The second method is simple and flexible to correct your mistakes through online mode. Now, the government gave the way to access through online method. Here simple steps to make changes follow these steps:
The second method is simple and flexible to correct your mistakes through online mode. Now, the government gave the way to access through online method. Here simple steps to make changes follow these steps:
Address |Surname |DOB | Date of Birth change In Aadhaar
- Type the official site at http://resident.uidai.net.in/update-data in the address bar.
- The fresh page will open you entered the site. Click the button as “Update Aadhar data” in the page.
- After the completion of above step; the page will redirect to the new page.
- Now, the page needs basic details of the candidate to provide the Aadhar card number in the field and click the button “Send OTP”.
- Now you will get OTP (one-time password) in your previously registered phone number.
- Just enter the code in the empty box.
- Then, the page Data update request you have now made your changes or checking.
- After finishing, snap submit button down on the page.
- Then the page will ask the candidate details to change the mistakes such as name spelling, address, mobile number, etc.
- After finishing this process, click the button “submit update request”.
- Before clicking the button make sure you entered details are right or not.
- Then the confirmation page will display, and you finished the process, then click Modify button.
- The page will redirect to attach your proof documents as soft copy.
- You may quickly check your Aadhar card status on the same page. After Complete the Application can Check the aadhar card update through the website.
Check Aadhar Card Status – https://resident.uidai.net.in/check-aadhaar-status
Candidates can Download the Aadhar Card In Different ways that are given below:
Download the Aadhar card (Moblie): https://resident.uidai.net.in/web/resident/get-aadhaar-no
Download the Aadhar card (Enrollment ID): https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
Download the Aadhar card by Name wise: https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
Download the Aadhar Card Form: https://nsdl.co.in/downloadables/pdf/Aadhaar-Enrolment-Form_English.pdf
Download the Aadhar Card Update Form: https://nsdl.co.in/downloadables/pdf/Aadhaar-Data-Update-Form-03.pdf
Aadhar Card Update online: https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
Official Website: http://uidai.gov.in/
Aadhar card update process & Status
Aadhaar card is one among the essential card for the entire Indian nation people to obtain for various important tasks. Mainly, the government rushes up the whole nation to keep the aadhaar and give more importance for all purposes. Now, not even a single person can do anything without the use of aadhaar card, and it includes complete details of the person. It is also government identity card to obtain and process completely clear through the online platform. There are many beneficial things incorporated by the use of online access and make sure card error-free. The main aim of using aadhaar card is significant for receiving government and banking facilities.
Those people who have aadhaar card need to make sure their card up-to-date with appropriate details like address and some others. The candidates who are seeking to know the process of aadhaar card update and status continue reading for the following steps. Here, you can simply understand the whole update process of aadhaar card step-by-step.
However, the aadhaar card update process includes adding a new name, address, date of birth, contact number and another important one. The government introduces the complete process of the card access via online for people comfort and convenience. Now, the card holder can easily access the online for update and status checking without trouble anymore. It is the right way to save the time; money and effort all the time after you enter into the online platform. You can also realize that what you are going to earn in the future living trend.
Updating aadhar card method
Now, you can follow the method for change, correction, and update aadhaar card details efficiently.
- The first thing, you have to visit the online aadhaar card official website of UIDAI’s website.
- The fresh homepage includes all the essential things and makes sure required detail.
- You can enter the aadhaar number.
- And then, you have to click send OTP.
- Once, you got OTP password on the given mobile number and provided the appropriate one.
- Now, you have to provide the captcha code and click submit button carefully.
- You want to change the form on the data update request and enter the right details.
- Bear in mind to browse the page and update the digital copies of the important documents for update or change or else correction.
- The URN number is used to check the update status in an efficient manner.
- So, you have to keep the URN number safe for further use.
Simple guides to check aadhaar card update status:-
If you have completed the update process and now you can see the status of the update of aadhaar card. You have to return to the same website for the status check process. Just continue to follow upcoming guides to check the update status of aadhaar card. It is the simple process and no need to spend much time.
- You have to provide few details to check out the aadhaar card update status.
- The 12 digit aadhaar card number accessible on your card and provide the URN.
- The number that you received after you applied for the update via online.
- Now, you have to press just ‘Get Status.’
- The update details of the aadhaar card will display on the desktop screen.
What kind of aadhaar card details change online:-
Make use of the online portal to know the complete details easier way. The online platform facilitates the candidate to change certain details in the following.
- Date of birth (DOB).
- Contact number which already registered with aadhaar number.
- Present residence address.
- Name of the aadhaar card holder.
Essential documents required for aadhaar card update correction process
There are two ways accessible to change or update the aadhaar card details like name of the candidate, address, contact number and date of birth. Make sure the required documents for the proof distributed by central and state government.
- If you need to update the date of birth, submit pan card, ration card, passport, voter ID, and birth certificate.
- Those who have to update the present address change in the aadhaar card can simply provide driving license, ration card, voter ID, passport, utility bills such as water, bank account, power, and some others.
- For the mobile contact number update in the aadhaar card need to verify the existed mobile number via OTP. Besides, the Uid portal verifies the code for the new mobile number registration.
- Those who want to update the present aadhaar card surname need to provide any of these cards like ration card, passport, driving license, etc.
- Here, you can simply update gender and mistake mostly done by the aadhaar operator by his busy work.
Why aadhaar card rejected:-
- Under review.
If you get the status rejected, know the reason in the following possibility
- Those who submitted documents inadequate, which required in the online portal.
- If you entered any of the wrong entries or mistakes rejected immediately without query.
- Human error while you fill the request form.
What you need to do to the next changes; if you don’t know what the need of exact documents or wrong it varies on the people circumstance.
- You have to fill the new request form nevertheless you have to take a look at the aadhaar center to bring the appropriate documents.
- Collect the required documents and fill in the fresh form and submit through the official online portal as a request.
- You have to make sure that submitted application in the center can’t check the status through the online until the request not applied at the online.
The steps mentioned above for the aadhaar card update process along with the online status check. Whatever, you have trouble correction, or update needs to visit the official online website and continue the process for quick access. Get ready to encounter all your needs easier and safe via online facility.
- 0.1 aadhar Card Update /Correction process & staus @ resident uidai.net.in
- 0.1.1 How to Check the Aadhar Card Status:
- 0.1.2 Download the Aadhar card Process:
- 0.1.3 How to correct mistakes and check the status of the Aadhar card through online:-
- 0.1.4 Address |Surname |DOB | Date of Birth change In Aadhaar
- 0.1.5 Candidates can Download the Aadhar Card In Different ways that are given below:
- 0.1.6 Candidates can download the Aadhar Card Update Forms given below link to Download the form Simple Way:
- 1 Aadhar card update process & Status