anyror.gujarat.gov.in: Any RoR Anywhere Land Record Gujarat: AnyROR means Any record of rights anywhere. It is the online software for online land records in the Gujarat state. It is mainly created by the (NIC) National Informatics Centre in association via the Gujarat Revenue Department. The AnyROR gives the online facility of land records of Gujarat such as (VF 7, VF 8A, VF 12 and VF 6). You can easily check your land details through the ROR official portal. The land record details are maintained by the Gujarat state government to avoid illegal activities.
anyror.gujarat.gov.in Anywhere 7/12 Utara Land Record Gujarat
Technology made easy day to day life and digitalise the all the information. The Government needs to digitalise the system that is easy to access the land records information by using Tabs and computers. Here the only solution for availability land records for people is possible with digitalised the land records. The ROR(Records of Rights) available at the anyror.gujarat.gov.in
Reasons for Requirement of Land records
- Any ROR is use for purchase and sell lands
- To get Crop loans from banks, Electricity connections, change ownership and transfer of ownership by using Land records.
- Governments need land records for the purpose of update and verify the information in anyror.gujarat.gov.in
- And for the division of lands within the family members for a legal purpose.
Gujarat State land details @anyror.gujarat.gov.in:–
The Gujarat government knows the staffs worrying to maintain their citizen’s land records. So, the government created the specific official portal to keep entire land records through online. Now the people can easily see their land record details without delay. Here simple steps to check your land records follow these steps:
- Type the official site anyror.gujarat.gov.in in the address bar.
- The new homepage will display on your browser.
- Just press the button “view land records” to check the RoR.
- Select any one of the following choices to your record.
- VF 7 to check your survey number details.
- The village form 7 is recognized as 7 or 12 or satbara. Select this option; if you need to receive the survey number of your land.
- VF 8A Khata records- this option to know your Khata records of your land.
- VF 6 for entry details- this option of VF 6 for a register that the details maintained by village account (Talati) to include the changes of your land.
- Use this choice to know your entry information for further changes.
- 135 D notice to alteration- while you apply for a change, the village accountant (Talati) arranges the notice 135 d to alteration, which is distributed to Khatedars concerned.
- For every objection, or other involved parties or appropriate parties just use this choice to know the notices.
- Enter the land details such as Taluka, survey number, district, village, entry number, khata no, etc.
- Then enter the verification number as captcha on the page and click the button get detail to make desired report.
- You have also checked any of your land records in the Gujarat district through the use of this official portal.
- If you need any support just contact the officer to know more details of your requirement.
Any ROR Mobile App
Revenue department Gujarat state released the mobile application for Any ROR land records. Peoples who need to check their land records through mobile they can download the Any ROR app. By using this Any ROR app formers easy to find their land records. It totally digitalized peoples can find the ROR details of Zamin land, agricultural land, industrial land etc.
Computerised certificate copy of Gujarat Land records
the People need to get a computerised certificate of Gujarat land records there provides facility to users. If you need to get a certified copy of Gujarat land records you must follow below steps.
- Firstly visit the local taluka e-DharaKendra.
- And request for ROR copy print. Please note that must you have a Kata no(s), Khatedar name and survey no(s).
- An Operator will confirm the mentioned details and print the 8A or 7/12 form.
- E-dhara any nominated personnel sign and stamp to requested computerised ROR.
7/12 Utara online
The 7/12 Utara is a very crucial and important document for lawyers and professionals. And the 7/12 extract is also called as Saat bara Utara. It gives full details of ownership of land and also give past details. And also provide important information that used to real estate field. People get information about ROR land record through online and it is an advantage to get the present and past record of land by 7/12 Utara online. This total process is using Survey number. This 7/12 Utara online facility available at:anyror.gujarat.gov.in
E-Dhara is a land record management system. It provides updated any TOR information of the land records. The e-Dhara system consisting of the issuance of computerised any ROR allowed counter in Taluka range. by using an E-Dhara system the mutation and processing online mode.
The land is a primary source of major people for that reason land records are very important. Before digitalization, this process did manual mode. It is late and accrues mode for land records.In digital Era, E-that is an online land record management system useful for immediate service. Thr E-dharma project taken under the Revenue department of Gujrat state.
Benefits of E-Dhara system:
- E-Dhara is helping to develop e-governance in rural areas.
- The computerised copies of ROR available to farmers in a low amount of Fee.
- Here workflow established in the process of mutation.
- Minimised the land records and greater transparency.
- Used the MIS data in landforms and future planning.
- It mainly helped to land-related illegal cases.