Eligible Students Now To Get the AP Epass Scholarship
The students who are studying in the locality of Andhra Pradesh government provide the reward to get the scholarship for their studies. After the separation of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana both, the state governments have chosen to apply for epass scholarship and giving separate sites for both states. This is a good choice for the students for all economically down candidates mainly like as SC, ST, and BC students.
Candidates who eligible to apply for Andhra Pradesh epass scholarship:-
The AP epass scholarship has announced for the students to make use of the opportunity. The Andhra Pradesh government decides to provide various offers for the students who economically backward to get the scholarship along with their college or universities. The scholarships are provided through only to the eligible candidates are with lower income. And the students who are studying their UG courses in the region of Andhra Pradesh are the students eligible to acquire the epass scholarship. The eligible candidates can easily apply for the scholarship through online. The official site of www.apepass.cgg.gov.in and the government of AP announced the notification for the students in the year (2017-2018).
The candidates to claim the scholarship have previously applied via online in the specific dates after the AP government announced. Now, the students can update their status of epass scholarship 2017 on the AP government site. See the procedure applies for the epass scholarship through online.
Andhra scholarship status For the courses like degree, engineering, pharmacy, intermediate and ST, SC and BC students.
Required documents to get the AP epass scholarship:-
- Enter the official site as above mentioned.
- Click the link to student services that displayed on the page.
- Then click the fresh registration scholarship for post matric (2017-2018).
- The needed documents are income certificate, community certificate, bonafide certificate, Aadhar card number, S.S.C hall ticket no, passed year, type of study, bank account, nativity certificate, the photograph of the candidate.
- Keep entire mentioned documents ready and mark in the box and it directs to next page.
- Enter the SSC type of study as regular or supplementary. Enter the number of SSC hall ticket, year of SSC passed and DOB in the 10th mark list.
- Complete all displayed details carefully because it is once no option to edit. Once you fill the details check it twice or your satisfaction of filling the application form.
- Click save and submit it. Take the printout of the AP epass scholarship form and a current photograph and attach it to the certificates in your appropriate colleges.
How to check Ap epass scholarship status
- Enter the official site and log in.
- Then click the scholarship status.
- After clicking the next page will be displayed. Through the default status for a post, matric will be chosen. You can alter it pre-matric or post matric.
- Enter the epass application number.
- Then choose the academic year you need to check.
- Then fill your SSC hall ticket number, type of pass, and type AP regular.
- Type the type of study as CBSE, Oriental SSC, AP open schools, ICSE and another open university.
- Select the right type of SSC that you studied.
- Enter the DOB, it matches your SSC DOB.
- Then finally, click the status link to check your status completely on the screen.