Rajasthan Apnakhata Land Records @apnakhata.raj.nic.in
Apnakhata is a specific revenue record which is used for the purpose of the online portal for the state of Rajasthan. Every survey with an account of land will keep in Apnakhata. The Rajasthan State government has designed to digitalize in both private and government land details prior the process of digitalization to resurvey the lands. Therefore, there would no option for aakramana, bhukabza. Whether you enclose a design to buy or sell a land it is essential to check the Apnakhata thus, it will apparent when the land belongs to the individual who plans for selling.
The Rajasthan State Adilabad, Khammam, Medak, Nizamabad, Karim Nagar, MhabubNagar, Nalgonda, RangaReddy, Hyderabad and Warangal land details now also available through online. The candidate can check the Apnakhata records via the number of the land survey as well Rajasthan State land details through online search. The Android application is also available to check the land details via the Smartphones. The Android software saves more duration and costs to the officer to show the land map as well as entire land history. The Rajasthan government provides the entire land details of every individual without delay to show your land details. Stay on the official site for further updates.
What are the required details to check the Apnakhata records:-
- In case, if you need the land survey numbers along with those survey numbers.
- They locate the land records through the order of survey number.
- It also shows the applicant name and how much of the land is present in every survey number.
How to locate Apnakhata details @apnakhata.raj.nic.in:-
The locating of Apnakhata details is not difficult because of having the online facility to see in a few minutes of full land records.
- Firstly, Enter the official site at raj.nic.in
- Now, the page will show the full display also with some basic needs from the candidate.
- Now you can simply enter the details of your land to check the Apnakhata records.
- The implementation of the online method is faster to view your land details.
- Then, select your district where you are.
- And then select the Manual, one by one.
- Select the village and enter the year.
- Now type the survey number of your land.
- It helps to show your land records in few minutes.
- Then click the submit button.
- It will redirect wait for the page load to give the details.
- Now, you easily receive the Apnakhata details.
- Take one print copy for future purpose.
you can also check land record /Nakhal details below following districts
Also, get VROs list & contact numbers available by districts wise