Utilize the Scheme for Business Loan Especially To Woman
In the last twenty years, women based business has rapidly increased in India. They also made a benchmark for developing the country with the economic growth. Most of the women-oriented businesses are base on the service sectors in India. The women-oriented businesses not only concentrate on developing the economic growth of the country but also, they provided many job opportunities for other peoples. To develop the country by growing it through financially, there are certain programs are conducted like small business development and development of enterprises. This had proved that women also playing a major role in the country development.
There are sources declared that women entrepreneurs have a lot of struggle at the time of funding for business. The entrepreneurs also must face that problem successfully and have to proceed further. The entrepreneurs also must have the complete knowledge about the funding schemes and also about the entire blueprint of work that they are going to perform for the purpose of securing the business loans. To run an enterprise, finance must play the key role and for women, there are separate loans schemes are available.
Women-oriented business scheme:
- Many supposed banks have come forward to provide the loan for the women-oriented business. These schemes are more attractive and best for women to process with the best performance in the field. There are also so many plans are found exclusively for the entrepreneurs of the woman. By this scheme, they can able to relax in the form of providing collateral oriented security and also to the rate of interests.
- There are special terms and conditions are there for the woman to get the loan at the interest rate from 0.25 percent to 1 percent.
- In most of the banks, there are also separate cells are available for woman entrepreneurs.
- They will also provide special training for the woman about how to market and promote a product based on their business.
Types of business loans for women:
- Stree Shakthi Package for Women Entrepreneurs: this is applicable to the business women who are running underrated businesses.
- Annapurna Scheme: this is applicable to the woman who is running partnership business or individual business.
- Cent Kalyani Scheme: this scheme is power by the central bank of India.
- Dena Shakti Scheme: here one can get the low-interest rate.
- Mahila Udyam Nidhi Scheme: loan will be provided up to Rs.10 Lac.
- Udoyogini Scheme: this is Punjab banks scheme which has liberal terms and conditions