Indian Election commission has started the process of online registration and correction of voter ID card from 02 November 2015. Now anybody can fill online registration form for new voter ID card, made the correction in voter ID card and check the status of their voter id card using official website of State election commission. The applicants of Delhi can use these facilities for the official website of Chief Electoral Officer, Delhi ceodelhi.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria For the Registration of Delhi Voter ID Card
Applicant who wants to apply for new voter id card in Delhi should meet the minimum eligibility criteria below:
- A person should be the citizen of India.
- A person should be ordinarily resident of Delhi.
- The students studying in Universities/Institutes of Delhi can also apply.
- A person should be 18 years old.
New Delhi Voter ID Card Online Registration Process
Applicants who want to apply online for the new voter ID card in Delhi should have to follow the steps given below to complete the registration process.
- Go to the official website of Chief Electoral Officer, Delhi “ceodelhi.gov.in”.
- Applicants have to create new username and password by signing up.
- Applicants have to fill the all required details in the form.
- After successful registration of account, Go to the link http://www.ceodelhi.gov.in/OnlineErms/login.aspx to log in with your username and password given at the time of registration.
- Applicants have to upload soft copies of all required proof of Address & ID proof along with the recent photograph in the form and then submit the form.
- After successful submission of the form, the Booth Level Officer of that area will visit the address given by applicant while filling the form and verifies all the details given by applicant along with their photograph in his/her presence.
- If applicants application has been accepted, Applicants name with details will be included in the Electoral Roll.
- Applicants Voter ID Card would be hand over to them at their ERO/ EPIC offices or municipal offices / gram panchayats Mandal level offices.
Delhi voter id card status @ ceodelhi.gov.in
- Voters can check the status of their voter id card by click on the link http://ceodelhi.gov.in/OnlineErms/CheckApplicationStatus.aspx
Delhi Voter ID Card Correction Process
Applicants who want to make the online correction in their Old Voter ID Card in Delhi should have to follow the steps given below to complete the registration process.
- Delhi voters can download / Fill the Form-8 and then submit the form.
- If the mistake was done by the Electoral Officer then applicant don’t have to pay any charge. But if a mistake was done by the applicants they have to pay Rs.25/- as correction charges.
- After than check you Delhi voter correct status online within few days.
Delhi voter list search @ceodelhi
PDF may not available.
you can search by name, EPIC ID or voter registration number. Also, you can check voter list by Assembly constituency, district, city state wise also village ward wise too.
Voter list and voter id status are not same but in some causes, you can find voter list with voter id status.
Search Delhi electoral by this http://ceodelhi.gov.in/onlineerms/ElectorSearchtest.aspx.
Most causes voter applications by rejection by Delhi CEO website:
- Incorrect Address proof
- Not a Valid pass photo
- ID Proof Not approved by state or central government.