Track aadhar card status and aadhaar update correction status by Aadhjaar number phone number name and date of birth etc. Aadhaar card is Now compulsory in India for scholarship and other government schemes like Pension and gas, ration other so many services.
- You need Enrollment id (EID) which was Printed on the Aadhaar Enrollment Receipt After your Demographic and BioMetric Details Captured by Enrollment Operator.
- I had also contributed In Aadhaar card Enrollment for the time six months at Adilabad. AP, India as Supervisor I Need control Both Operators and the crowd of people called as residents also Other Officials from State and Central Government for reports.
Aadhaar Enrollment ID Explanation
- 14+14 Digits 2nd 14 digits indicate Time and Date
- First 4 letters Aadhaar Agency Code above could indicate (Gouthami Educational Society)
- 2nd, 5 Digit number Indicates System or Machine ID (Laptop/Computer)
- Number of Enrollments Done On Those machines or Computer Start from 001.
- Date of Enrollment
- Exact Time of Enrollment
How to check Aadhar Card status
- Visit Uidai Portal Page and Enter your EID number. 14 digits and Date of time.
- Printed on the receipt. Use below one of the websites.
- Aadhaar Number Not generated Due to insufficient Biometrics (technical problems).
- Aadhar number generated and Dispatched. You may track at Indian speed post.
- No data received or Not Found.
Aadhaar status by name
Reasons for Aadhaar card rejection?
- Mostly Enrollment Operator the Guy who have Entered your details and captured your fingerprints, Iris of Eyes and Photo.
You may notice that your photo and Fingerprint, iris takes some retakes. If your Iris or fingerprints not captured within 3 Attempts, The enrollment packet generates but It low quality.
- Photo Has Not been in low lighting
- Iris should pass 75%+ Score
- Fingerprints: hard part of Enrollment for Senior Citizens. Above 75%+ Score.
Aadhar card status
Aadhaar card is an identity proof to all the Indian citizen and unique number provided to adults, infants, and teenagers. It is essential for all the Indian people to authenticate anywhere and anytime. It is also an individual responsibility to join himself for the effective aadhaar card. The aadhaar card is an address and identity proof. The main aim of using aadhaar card has to prevent the fake identities and helpful to receive various benefits. It is specifically useful for government subsidy, worldwide identity card, phone connections, gas connections, bank accounts, validity, etc. The complete details of the card holder update and stored in the official online database extremely safe.
The candidate who needs has to know the aadhaar card status follow the upcoming step-by-step guides for you. Nowadays, the entire people stepped into the online platform to make the task easier and quicker. The government announced the official portal to access the aadhaar card, and you can simply know how to access.
The entire aadhaar card holders can check the current status of aadhaar number, candidate name, and date of birth. The easy way of aadhaar card tracking was done through the official online portal and keep access via mobile.
Ways to verify aadhaar card status:-
- Check aadhaar card status via enrolment number.
- Phone number via calling Uidai toll free helpline number.
- Mobile app via online status of aadhaar card check.
- Know status by card holder name and date of birth.
First, you have to enter the enrollment number likewise 1194/11234/11213, or you can use adhar card number. You have to ensure the enrolment number along with registration date and time to continue for downloading the e-aadhaar form. These details are accessible on the acknowledgment letter that you receive from the enrollment center after you join in the aadhaar.
How to check the status of aadhar card number by enrolment:-
The candidates need to fill the details carefully like
- Enrollment number
- Registration date and time.
- Card holder name.
- Present living region pin code.
- And finally, enter the captcha code and click submit button.
If all the entered details correct you have to click yes button after that you will get OTP (One Time Password) for a verification process in the registered mobile number. The OTP need to precede more, and you can provide the OTP to access the e-adhar card letter. You can utilize the link to download the digital e-aadhaar letter in the pdf format and open it now you have to provide the pin code as the user password.
Check aadhar card status using mobile number through online
The adhar card status quickly accesses through using a cell phone by the following steps.
- First, you have to enter into the official online portal of UIDAI.
- At the homepage screen, you have to access Aadhaar services and get update, enrollment and download e-aadhar card.
- The web page directly redirected to the aadhaar kiosk after you press the link.
- The list of options will appear related to the aadhaar enrollment, status check, and update.
- You have to check mobile or email at the web page right side.
- Now, the page load where the candidate mobile number declared at the enrolment verified and requests you to provide the personal details like adhar card number, mobile number or email id.
- Focus on the security code as captcha and enter carefully without illegal entry.
- Now, the verification code will directly send to the registered mobile number.
- You have to click verify button to finish the verification process.
Steps to check aadhar card status with enrolment:-
- Enter into the official UIDAI link on the desktop.
- Check out the aadhaar services and page display aadhaar kiosk.
- Now, you can get the wide array of options related to aadhaar and lick get aadhaar.
- Select the check aadhaar status on the particular kiosk page.
- The page requests you to provide the details to check the status.
- Make sure the necessary detailed information in the page like enrolment number, date and time, security code as four digits in the captcha and finally click check status button.
Steps to verify aadhar card status without using acknowledgment details:-
- Visit the official website of UIDAI through the desktop.
- You have to search for the aadhaar services at the bottom of the web page.
- In the new adhar page, you will get Find UID or EID on the page fourth link left side.
- Now, it will direct to particular Uidai portal asks you whether the desire to get lost enrolment number or aadhaar number.
- If you need to get enrolment, you can select enrollment number as EID option.
- You have to provide full name, mobile number or email id that you registered.
- Provide the captcha code above the screen and enter it into the appropriate field.
- Click Verify button, and you will get aadhaar enrolment number through text message or email.
Guides to verify aadhar card status via phone:-
- For the user, comfort can check aadhar card status possible through the usage of phone number without online access.
- The users need to send a text message as UID STATUS with 14 digit enrolment number and send it to 51969.
- The example of text messages that you will send in the appropriate one like UID STATUS98765432109876.
- Now, you can receive the aadhar card status via phone.
Steps to verify aadhar card status via India post:-
If you need to check out the aadhaar card status through the post, need to wait for long and facility suitable to all provided by UIDAI. You can receive the adhar card to your residence without the cost and complete with the aadhaar card enrolment at the aadhaar center. It will distribute and send to the residential address between 60 to 90 days. Now, you can ensure the aadhar card status by the use of aadhaar number at the post office. Access the online facility, and you don’t wait for anymore with full comfort and convenience.