Find info about Karnataka Commercial Tax online payment e-return filing status, dealer search, forms download, VAT registration, road /vehicle tax calculation and other etc @ ctax.kar.nic.in.
Effective ways of Commercial Taxes in Karnataka
In Karnataka, the official department of commercial taxes is based on the government of Karnataka. One can also able to easily found the details about how to submit commercial tax, e-returns, e-registration, e-payment, track application status, search dealers and more details. For the further process follow the procedure and get the details of commercial taxes in Karnataka.
Karnataka commercial tax payment Procedure @ ctax.kar.nic.in:
- Initial go to the official website.
- In that website, click on to the e-registration process for the further online registration process.
- You can able to find the radio button, and then click on to that radio button.
- Outside the state of the Karnataka, you can able to have the business with the limited company.
- In the A1 form, select the VAT registration.
- Finally, click on to the submit button.
- After you have to submit the registration form, then a screen will appear which will lead to the further process.
Karnataka commercial tax registration e-return process VAT & PT
- After clicking the processed button, a window will have appeared with a picture.
- In that window, you have to complete the entire details of the data entries about the particular page with the personal details.
- Initially, you have to fill the business name.
- Type of registration should be mention.
- Father name of the applicant should be mention.
- Applicant name must be mention.
- Date of birth should be mention through the provided calendar.
- Blocks in the drop down list must be select.
- District will appear automatically in the block, select your district from that block.
- The circle name will automatically generate.
- Then the state name will also automatically generate.
- Full address of the proprietor must be mention.
- Pin code must be entered.
- Mobile number is mandatory.
- Fax number also needed, so enter that number.
- From the drop down list, the business constitution must be select.
- The type of the business must be select.
- The further process you have to carry out is the activities of the commodity tab.
- The registration type should be mentioned exactly with the particular process.
- The legal responsibility date of the dealer must be entered correctly.
- The particulars of the every property which is immovable are own by all the persons who are having the interest in that type of business.
- In the drop down list, the commodity name must be select.
- Then you have to select the sales, manufactures and the purchase from the drop down list.
Look at more on Commercial tax India.