Need To Surround Below Documents to Apply For Passport
Passport is a travel document, which offered by the respective country government and its act to identify as well as the nationality of the holder. Therefore, you have to consider the major important document, which needs to apply for the passport.
To apply for the passport the candidate has to submit the proof of address which is listed below
documents required for the passport online application
- Water bill
- Telephone bill
- Electric bill
- Income tax assessment order
- Election commission photo ID card
- Proof of Gas connection
- Certificate for the worker reputed companies on letter of head
- Passport copy of first and last page which must include family details
- Candidate must provide current as well as provide the valid ratio cars
- Parent passport copies of first and last page
- Aadhaar card
- Get register with rent agreement and much more
- Finally, the photo passbook on regional rural bank alone.
- documents required for passport renewal
- Document required for passport online application
- Document required for passport verification at passport office
- Address verification by police
The candidate has to submit the date of birth and it has different document if born before 27 January 1989 or else if you are born after 26/01/1989. In case, if you born before 1989 of 26 January, the candidate have to submit the birth certification of respective municipal authority. Else, if you born after 26 January you need to submit the NONECR so it will be more comfortable for the customer to access the better solution with no risk.
Therefore, you have to search out right online to apply for the passport which let the customer apply without spending a lot of time and money.
To apply a passport for fresh application, just you have to follow the below information which helps to access the better support for the customer with no risk.
- Visit official link and click on the page
- Then fill out type of application earthier Normal / Tatkaal
- Applicant has to choose the categories such as Minor / adult/ senior citizen and you have to go with any one option.
- The candidate has to provide the date of birth before 26/01/1989 just click YES or else clicks the No option.
- Then candidates have to check out for Non-ECR categories then click yes else NO
- If you are Non-ECR category just click document which provides the better solution to apply for the document with no risk
Therefore, you have to check out the terms and condition of the website and then apply for the passport over the online with no risk.