Procedures for Applying For Permanent Driving Licence
Driving is one of the funniest and thrilling processes, so most of them want to drive. In order to drive any vehicle, you should obtain the driving license. There are several ways to get a driving licence, so you can utilize the right one. Driving school is an excellent medium where you can learn driving, traffic rules, simple driving techniques, and tricks, drive safely in order to obtain a valid license.
If you wish to get the driving license, you can book the right driving school online. The most leading website not only brings you some facilities but also allows you to apply for the valid driving licence. The following passage allows you to know about how to get a driving licence.
Eligibility to apply for the driving license:
An applicant who successfully completed their thirty days of training from an exact date of issue of the learner’s license.
The simple way to apply:
In order to apply for the driving license, you can take the photocopy of the application form-4 and fill it properly.
Required documents of driving license:
- Learner’s Licence
- 3 latest passport size photographs
- Vehicle documents
You need to properly submit the application form-4 along with all required documents at your preferred R.T.O office.
The inspector or vehicles conduct an effective driving test according to the rule 15 of Central Motor Vehicle Rules, 1989.
Collect your Permanent License:
If you have passed in your driving test means, then you can collect your driving license between 4.30 pm to 5.30 pm after a couple of days. The failed applicants can re-appear for the test after seven days by properly paying their test fees of fifty rupees. The permanent license is really valid for 20 years.
The best online website not only offers you some facilities but also allows you to get some additional guidelines regarding how to change the address of a driving license? It is an essential thing that helps you to easily modify the address of your driving license, so you can follow it without any hesitation.
- If you want to change the address, you should make the application on a plain paper
- Along with this, you can submit your address proof
- Change of your address will be properly recorded in your leaner’s license, conductor license or driving license
- It will be really delivered on the same day between 4.30 pm – 5.30 pm.
- For additional details, you can contact the A.R.T.O, R.T.O or P.R.O.
- permanent driving licence
Required address proof for driving license:
- Ration card
- LIC policy
- Water and electricity bill, telephone bill
- Caste and income certificated offered by Tahsildar.
- Payslip offered by any office of the state government or central government
- Proof of legal existence in India
These are essential documents that you need not submit your application form for changing the address in your previous driving license. These are the simple procedures to get the driving license and change address, so you can follow it properly.
Driving License Charges & Mode of exam:
- Learning Exam fee 100 Rupees Photo & documentation done there (learning exam can be done online with multiple choice of 20 questions about symbols & traffic rules. you can pass with 10/20 marks. you can do google traffic symbols or be learning license mock test online based on your RTA.
- Permanent 500+for ID card other fees 30days after the Learning Licence
You can get Licence within 7 days by Speed Post of India tracking.
Legal Fees to get 2 & 4 wheeler license 600-800 Based on the state.
- Learning License can apply online LL
- Permanent Driving License DL
- Yellow badge license or commercial license
how to get commercial driving license Hyderabad?
For cities like Bangalore and Hyderabad Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad and other cities all over India. In order to get that yellow badge, drivers can apply after 1 year of issuing performance driving license.
Quick Tip: just contact nearest RTO Agent he will guide by receiving the commission & fee.
- 1 Eligibility to apply for the driving license:
- 2 Driving License Charges & Mode of exam: