Usage of Earth Hour with WWF
Generally, the earth hour is organised by WWF which has been used to unite the people in order to protect the planet is a worldwide grassroots movement. The earth hour is started mainly in Sydney as a Light off the event, which has been presenting in Australia in the year of 2007. The event has been famously started by engaging a gigantic mainstream with the wide range of environmental issues. After this process, the usage of certain services is spread across particular features involved to other cities. There are around 7000 cities and towns have been spread worldwide. It is basically an event going to conduct for one hour.
Earth Hour Blue is an all-new digital crowdfunding and crowdsourcing platform for the planet launched in 2014 to capture the power of the crowd and engage people around the world beyond the lights out event. Their earth hour blue must be launched about exactly that you have are going to provide.
- WWF Uganda started the world’s first Earth Hour Forest
- Argentina used its 2013 Earth Hour campaign to help pass a Senate bill for a 3.4 million hectare Marine Protected Area in the country
- More than 250,000 Russians voiced support for better protection of their country’s seas and forests
- Thousands of wood-saving stoves were distributed to families in Madagascar
- In Paraguay, WWF used the Earth Hour platform for building public support to gain an extension of the logging moratorium, helping to reduce deforestation
- Solar-powered lights were installed in three villages without electricity in India
- Education programs for schools were launched in Thailand and Taiwan
- More than 2123 mitigation actions submitted by Earth Hour City Challenge 2014 participating cities
- Hundreds of thousands of LED lights were installed by girl scouts in the USA
Candle usage for earth hour:
- Candies should only able to be used under the supervision of adults
- The candles should never be left unattended
- The candle must be kept away from the children and pets.
- Extinguish the candles before going to the sleep
- Keep candles away from flammable liquids and gas combustible materials
- Candles should be kept clear of any combustible materials such as the curtains, clothing and paper.
- The candles should not be placed near the windows because it is having a chance of fire.
- The curtains and the blinds also can able to catch the light.
- Candles should be placed in a stable condition, dry condition, heat resistance surface away from drafts.
Earth Hour Events In India
We will plan soon.