Process of E-Mitra through the Rajasthan Government
E-Mitra is the certain E-governance process where this process has been started by the Rajasthan government. After the process is initiated by the Rajasthan government, it has been started its implementation process of among the 33 districts. During this process, the public-private partnership is mostly used which are used with more convenience process. Rajasthan is a state situated in the northwest of India and the state is mainly aired as well as the western border, which is adjacent to Pakistan country.
The main tourist attractions for travelers are the Thar Desert as well as the oldest mountain ranges in the globe, the Aravallis. The climate of the Rajasthan has a less harsh environment and the state burning and dry summers as well as dry landscape. When talking about the connectivity of the state Rajasthan, it is probable for you to reach by the state by three different ways. Such as, you can reach the state by train, plain and by the roadway.
What is emitra / emitra.gov.in of Rajasthan
e Mithra is online e-governance portal citizens all over Rajasthan 33 districts. it’s like Meeseva in Telangana.
Citizens can get services online very easy with transference like
- Bill payment of electricity, tax, Pan card application,
- online exam fee payment for recruitment of Rajasthan government jobs,
- Bhamashah Services,
- Aadhaar card application,
- Birth-Death Certificate & Marriage Certificate,
- Online ticket booking rsrtc
- Land Record (Jamabandi Service)
- Life Insurance
- Rajasthan Housing Board (RHB) & JDA
- DTH Recharge and IPTV Recharge
- mobile Services (Recharge/Topup/Bill payment)
- Electricity (DISCOM)
- water bill
- Commercial Taxes Department
- Rajasthan ration card online apply
- RU & RUHS university services like exam fee payment
- Other Services through e-Mitra Kiosks
- Apply for Driving License
- Scan print aadhaar voter id card etc.
- Add Applicant per Job card NREGA
- Online Apply for Passport
- Digitisation of childbirth (Online data entry & Upload scanned documents)
there are more most of all services serv by emitra.gov.in of Rajasthan
Specialties of Rajasthan:
If you would like to travel by train, then this option is best for you overnight trains available from Delhi to reach Mumbai most of the Rajasthan’s major cities. For point’s extra out like Jaisalmer, you will be seeking for a second day on the train. The Rajdhani and also Shatabdi express are outstanding trains and have admirable service. An alternative option to reach the city new luxury trains started from Rajasthan, which is named Royal Rajasthan on wheels it is the ideal option for travel royal Rajasthan on wheels.
If you would like to travel by road then, the National Highway 8 that runs via Rajasthan is an outstanding path and connects Delhi to Mumbai city. Mumbai perhaps too far away and this is the most famous path to travel to Jaipur from Delhi. It takes, under 4 hours to complete the travel and it is the outstanding way to drive.
Visit the site:
The Rajasthan state is one of the largest states situate in India and the distances are long. In order to make your trip to comfortable, you can use this connectivity services to reach the state. From Jaipur, Udaipur, and Jodhpur all the cities have airports with directly connect to the major cities; you have to go through Delhi. If you have any doubt about the process of emitra means then visit this site www.emitra.gov.in. In this website, they will clearly explain about the process of emitra.
contact emitra mis @ [email protected]