How to buy a two wheeler insurance policy online:
Two wheelers serve as great means of transportation. Two-wheeler enthusiasts are very possessive about their vehicles. They keep their vehicles properly maintained through routine check-ups. So, that the probability of unnecessary and untimely hiccups can be minimized. In order to further safeguard their prized possessions, they get their vehicles insured which also is made mandatory by the authorities. This 2 wheeler insurance provides protection against the loss of or damage to the insured vehicle, liability to the third party and personal accident cover for the driver (owner).
However, there are many for whom buying a 2 wheeler insurance is a tedious task. With HDFC ERGO, you can buy online insurance for your 2 wheeler in a matter of a few clicks. Buying insurance with us is now a convenient process. Online insurance for two wheelers only needs following few simple steps:
Step 1: visit www.hdfcergo.com and click on the option of two-wheeler insurance and then on buy online option. The relevant web page will be load for buying the 2 wheeler insurance policy online.
Step 2: The second step is to calculate the premium for your 2 wheeler insurance policy.
- Fill in few and basic details such as the registration city, the age of vehicle and the cubic capacity of the 2 wheeler. The age of new vehicle should be between 0-2 years for the insurance.
Depending on the information, the insurance premium calculator arrives at the amount that would be required by you to pay as premium. If you are comfortable with the premium amount then click on the proceed button at the end to go to the next step.
Step 3: the next step is the ‘fill details’ step. In this step one has to fill up the
- Personal details (the name of the owner, date of birth, gender)
- Policy details (start date and end date of the policy)
- Contact details (email id, contact numbers)
- Vehicle details (registration date and number, engine and chassis number, manufacturer name, vehicle model, showroom price, the name of the financial institution and sum insured). Other required details are that vehicle in under which of the following – hypothecation/ lease/ hire purchase/ self-owned.
- Vehicle registration address and correspondence address. (if both are different)
Step 4: Read the terms and conditions and if you accept it then click the ‘I accept’ checkbox. Unless you click this check box, you cannot proceed further with the payment.
For making the payment, you need to select the mode of payment and then follow the steps as directed by the website.
Buy or renew a new car insurance policy online:
Now that you know about our Car Insurance Policy, here is what you can do to sign up for a new policy or Renew a car insurance policy. All it takes is three simple steps,
1st Step – Fill out the online Insurance Policy form with the complete vehicle details.
2nd Step – Calculate Premium
3rd Step – Pay online and receive your policy document.
All you need is a reliable Internet connection and payment can be made via Debit/Credit card/ Net banking or through Cheque or Demand Draft.
The Benefits of Buying/ Renewing Car Insurance Policy Online:
With the advancement in technology, things have become so easy that people do not need to step out of their homes or office to complete a transaction. This has extended to the Insurance industry as well. Online Car insurance policies are just like every other service. You read through the information, choose the options that fit your requirement, make the payment and complete the process.
- If you were to sign up with Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Policy, here is what you will receive,
- Instant Insurance Policy
- Documentation not required in case of online policy process
- Live online assistance.
- Payment can be make via Debit/Credit card/ Net banking or through Cheque or Demand Draft.
- Exclusive Car Model-based Discounts on Own Damage Premium
- Wait, there is more. You can also transfer a No Claim Bonus (NCB) from another insurance company when renewing a policy with Royal Sundaram.