HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Online:
HDFC ERGO ensures that you can even get your car insurance online. Helping you choose the perfect motor insurance for your vehicle, you can rest assure that your car is protected in every way. You no longer have to worry about finding the best car insurance policy – HDFC ERGO does it for you.
You can get your car insurance online even if your previous policy has expired. As soon as you provide your details online, HDFC ERGO representative gets in touch with you to schedule vehicle inspection at your convenient time. During the whole process, we keep you intimated with emails and SMS. You can also track the status online, using unique quote number provided by us. Post satisfactory inspection, you can pay the premium online and download policy document instantly.
How To Apply HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Online:
1.Directly contact company sales helpline representative, discuss your options and purchased a policy directly
2.Fill in the sales form, providing name call back number and email id on company official website.
3.Visit company official website and buy a policy directly from the website
4.Visit nearby HDFC ERGO Branch
5.Company different insurance quotes from HDFC ERGO car insurance at policy bazar.com and purchased a directly.
Car Renewal Insurance Online:
With HDFC ERGO, car insurance renewal is a quick and hassle-free process. With minimal paperwork and speedy processing, you can renew car insurance policy in no time. The renewal process is more or less the same as buying a new policy and can be done through three simple steps.
Step 1:- Enter the expiring policy details on the insurance renewal online form. This form can be access through the HDFC ERGO website.
Step 2:- Proceed to the next page to examine the new policy details
Step 3:- Make payment online and your car insurance policy will be renewed instantly.
Benefits of Online Car Insurance Policy:
- Additional occupational discounts for government registered professionals.
- Flexibility in customization of policy.
- One of the highest claim settlement ratio of car insurance in India at 95%
- Special discounts on the premium for people above the age of 35.
- Value-added services like towing, ambulance and claim assistance. Your vehicle is on of the is most prized possessions.With HDFC ERGO’s Insurance policy.your vehicle is protected against any unforeseen circumstances. Now, you can rest assure of hassle-free service, backed by a network spanning 1600+ authorized workshops and end to end automated process which ensures fast track claim settlement. it ensures you to get back in driver’s seat quickly, no matter what happens to your vehicle.
Loss Or Damage to vehicle insured:
- Accident by external means
- Burglary, House Breaking Theft
- Fire, Explosion, Self Ignition, Lightning
- Terrorism, Riots, Strikes, Malicious Acts
- Transit by road, rail, inland waterways, air or lift
- Earthquake, Flood, Storm, Landslide or Rockslide
- Liability to third parties
The online car insurance policy would also cover your legal liability arising out of an Injury / Death of a third party and Property damage of a third party in case of an accident involving your vehicle.
- Personal Accident Cover
The car insurance policy also provides for a mandatory Personal Accident Cover for Owner Driver for an amount of Rs. 2 Lacs covering Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability. It also covers the named and unnamed passengers up to the seating capacity of the vehicle and paid driver.