HDFC ERGO Two Wheeler Insurance
When it comes to traveling quickly & economically around the city, a 2 wheeler vehicle is the best option for almost everyone. But, along with convenience, comes higher risks. No matter how safely you ride your bike, purchasing a two-wheeler insurance is not only mandatory by law, but also a peace of mind.
If you’re concerned about the time and effort required to purchase a two-wheeler insurance policy, you have to worry no more. Now, simply buy Long Term Two Wheeler insurance from HDFC ERGO online instantly in just 3 easy steps and save your efforts.
Depending upon whether you are bike enthusiast for whom his two-wheeler means the world or someone who just needs to purchase vehicle insurance as it is a must by law, you may wish to go for one of the following bike insurance products.
Benefits of HDFC ERGO Bike Insurance Policy:
- A comprehensive coverage that provides protection against all possible dangers to your vehicle
- Estimate of damage and approval of claim will be done within 24 hours of the motor bike reaching garage
- 24 hour Toll free helpline for any policy queries and claim intimation
- High Claim settlement ratio of 95%
- Royal Sundaram Insurance covers Total or Partial Loss/Damage to your Two wheeler due to
Natural Calamities: Fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning, earthquake, flood, typhoon, hurricane, storm, tempest, inundation, cyclone, hailstorm, frost,landslide,rockslide.
Man made Calamities: Burglary, theft, riot, strike, malicious act, accident by external means, terrorist activity, any damage in transit by road, rail, inland waterway, lift, elevator or air
- Unlimited Liability for Third Party death/ bodily injury Claims. Indemnity for third party property damage up to a limit of Rs. 1 lac. Personal Accident Cover for you upto 1 lac
- If you are a member of Automobile Association of India, you can get up to 5% discount on the Own Damage Premium (or) Max of Rs.50.
- Transfer of No Claim Bonus (NCB) from other insurance company on renewal with Royal Sundaram’s Two wheeler Insurance Policy Online.
- Personal accident cover for pillion riders
- See how much you can save by getting an instant two wheeler insurance quote. Or feel free to call one of our dedicated insurance advisors for help on 1860 425 0000
Buy Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Online:
Buy a Two Wheeler insurance or a bike insurance online can be done through a simple three step process.
First Step:- Fill out a simple form in order to estimate the premium payable, according to your vehicle type and make.
Second Step:- Enter your personal details in the required fields such as name and address.
Third Step:- Make payment online and own a 2 wheeler insurance instantly.
Renew Bike Insurance Policy Online:
With HDFC ERGO, bike insurance renewal has become a quick and hassle-free process. With minimal paperwork and speedy processing, you can renew your bike insurance policy in no time. The renewal process is more or less the same as buying a new policy and can be done through three simple steps.
Step 1:– Enter the expiring policy details on the insurance renewal online form. The form can be access through the HDFC ERGO website.
Step 2:– Proceed to the next page to examine the new policy details
Step 3:– Make payment online and your policy will be renewed with HDFC ERGO 2 wheeler insurance online.