Use the Online Facility to Pay Jharkhand Commercial Tax
jharkhandcomtax.gov.in provides pay the commercial tax online, track payment status, Road permit tax, file the tax return of commercial tax and download online generated forms.
The department of commercial tax plays an essential role in the domestic resource mobilization of the Jharkhand State Government. The accounts are almost around 70% of the whole internal resources. The Jharkhand Government has been providing several facilities for their state people to free from risk with any tasks. Now, the government launched the e-payment facility of commercial tax through online. The online facility takes place on every task to finish easily and faster without difficulty. The online portal is now completely enhanced and managed by the government to direct the details of every individual commercial tax payment. The commercial tax payment is essential to every person to pay their tax amount at the right time without delay. In case if you failed to pay your tax amount; then you will face the official problems with the government.
Jharkhand Com Tax payment @ jharkhandcomtax.gov.in online:-
The Jharkhand government has provided the official online portal to make the online tax payment easier. Just follow the below steps to make your tax payment through online mode.
- Open any desired browser with internet enabled device.
- Type the official address at http://jharkhandcomtax.gov.in/home in the address bar.
- The new page will open for you entered the address.
- The site is officially only for the Jharkhand region individuals to access the page.
- So others can use the site at your own risk.
- In the homepage, you may see many details about the Jharkhand tax department.
- In the same homepage, on your left side of the page, e-services are available.
- Click the two-way online payment through payment gateway and banks.
- Then the page redirects to a fresh page of tax payment form.
- In case if you have already registered, you can easily access the page.
- If you’re unregistered user; then you don’t need a TDN number to make another process.
- Firstly, you have to enter modes of dealer type as the registered or unregistered user.
- Then choose the tax type in obtaining options with the appropriate one in the field.
- Enter the URD number, dealer name, and company name in the box.
- And give the address details of the dealer with valid and permanent details.
- Now, enter your payment details as payment mode on net banking or payGovIndia.
- Choose the payment mode against in any of the right options in the field.
- Give your bank name and need of tax payment and then enter your amount of tax payment.
- And then provide the total amount of your tax payment.
- The security image text will show; enter the correct input in the empty field.
- Before clicking makes payment button; check your entered details whether right or wrong.
- Now click the make payment button.
How to track commercial tax status:-
You now easily track your status of tax payment through online.
- Firstly enter the above-mentioned site and on the e-track status page.
- You have to enter search type and select anyone on that.
- And then choose the application type manual or online.
- Enter your acknowledgment number in the field.
- Enter the image security text and click the search button.
you can also search dealer on the website too.
- Jharkhand’s commercial tax online return @ http://18.104.22.168/Portal/
- Jharkhand’s commercial tax payment @ http://eseva.jharkhandcomtax.gov.in/
- Track payment & refund status @ http://jharkhandcomtax.gov.in/e-track-status
- 1 Use the Online Facility to Pay Jharkhand Commercial Tax