Make Your Roadway Dust to Ride On KTM Duke 390
Enter into the future generation to enjoy the big sporty series of KTM Duke 390. See the incredible specifications, classy features, royal sport and many in this KTM Duke 390. In this bike, the latest technology is applied to gain the speed of the bike other than bikes. The rider can travel on the bike with the top speed, which is incomparable to other bikes. Because of the bike brings the big platform of sport in every youngster mindset to ride the top speed of the bike.
Specifications and features of KTM Duke 390:-
The specifications and the features are enhanced than the previous version this bike. Here, the complete specifications of KTM Duke 390 series, which is really useful to easily compare with other series of the bike.
- The bike brings the attractive features and number of specifications included in the top model branded bike.
- The type of bike KTM Duke 390 is the naked type and their status is available in all regions.
- The available colours of the bikes are in white and black.
- The outer and inner frame of this bike encloses powder-coated and tubular space frame finished from rich steel.
- The displacement of the bike gives 373. 2cc.
- The engine specifications are enabled with water cooled technology and with 1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine system.
- The cooling technology gives fast cooling as a liquid cooling system, and continuous circulation of water pump cooling liquid.
- The ignition system brings contactless, completely electronic ignition function through digital ignition duration adjustment.
- The lubrication type contains a wet sump to reduce the friction.
- The gearbox of this gives the speed up to 6x speed and claw shifted technology.
- The clutch system with the slipper clutch; primary gear ratio is 30:80 and the secondary gear ratio is 15:45.
- The front brake is 300mm disc brake through 4-pot brake calliper technology.
- The rear brake is 230mm disc brake through 1-pot brake calliper and floating brake disc.
- An anti-lock braking system technology is also accessible.
- The fuel capacity is 11. 00 litres.
- The mileage is approximately 27 kmpl, in highway 30 kmpl and city 24 kmpl.
11*30=330Km mileage for fuel tank if you planned to highway ride / Long trip. Don’t worry petrol bunks are there use google maps offline to find nearest petrol bunks.
The price of KTM Duke 390 series:-
In a Hyderabad region, the bike costs Rs. 2, 17, 013. In a Bangalore region, this bike costs Rs. 2, 30, 925. In a Chennai region, costs Rs. 2, 15, 387. In a Delhi region, costs Rs. 2, 18, 800.
Difference between KTM duke 200 and 390
- Tyres are same dimensions but 200 has MRF, 390 Metzeler.
- Rear brakes are same @ 230mm, but 390 has front disc brake with ABS 300m, 200 has 280mm front disc.
- The new version of KTM Duke 390 and 200 are under speed testing India that is launched in 2017.
|Features||Duke 200||Duke 390|
|Bore x Stroke||72mm*49mm||89mm*60mm|
|Power||25PS @ 10,000rpm||45PS @ 95,000rpm|
|torque||19Nm @ 8,000rpm||35Nm @ 7,200rpm|