Get the Advantage of LIC Online Payment
LIC is one of the leading life insurance industries in India. LIC is based on the public sector company for insurance. The majority of the people place trust and hope on LIC because it was ruled under by an Indian government. But, when it approaches the facilities and their additional features are provided by LIC behind the private complements. The payment section is easier in LIC while compared to other insurance companies. Most of the people consider about the payment is done only through the LIC agents or in LIC office. But, now all the facilities are perfectly made by the LIC Company to the customer to pay the payment through online and no need to wait for more.
Steps to pay through online LIC payment:-
The official site of LIC gives the opportunity to comfortable pay through the online site. The site www.licindia.in you can simply register your account to pay LIC Online payment. The first thing you to register your details to start pays via the online official site. Just follow these steps direct you to pay in an online mode.
- Firstly enter the official site. Then see the homepage displays first the online services.
- Click the ‘online services’ option after it automatically goes to an option of “registered users” and LIC pay direct.
- Click the option of registered user
- Then log in to your LIC account.
- You have to fill the details of username and password in it.
- After your login, you want to enroll your scheme to retrieve your policy information.
- See the option on the left side of ‘Enroll Policies’.
- Click the option of Enroll policies and enter your policy number of amount of premium.
- Then enter the image text code and submit it.
Details of online payment:-
After viewing the details of policy, in a customer service, you can see the option for a “Pay premium online” to create the payment through online. Now click the “Pay premium online” link to see a category of policies that you have registered in your account. Choose the option of policies you need to register and click the submit button. It will automatically direct the mode of payment where you will create the payment. Once the payment is completed, you will retrieve in the same page. Initially, there are no conditions to pay the LIC payment using the credit card. But the LIC has recently given the chance to pay the premium for LIC Online payment through credit card.
Once you entered the submit button, the next page will display the option to pay through debit card or credit card. Click any of the options you need to pay the premium for LIC payment. After selecting the card, a number of banks will be shown. Then choose the bank and click submit option. Then fill the details and make the payment button, your premium will be processed. You now see the payment receipt every time. It is the advantage provided for the online payment by LIC Company. The facility of online payment is only for the customer convenience. Keep safe your login id and password.