nfs.delhi.gov.in: Delhi Government has launched the E-Ration Card Facilities. Now people can avail these facilities through official website of National Food Security, Delhi. Currently, approx 15 lakh people are getting the benefits of Ration card. The Government of Delhi providing the food at low prices through their PDS system.
About PDS System
PDS system of the Delhi state is the part of Department of Delhi State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited. which involves in the distribution of the essential commodities. (Wheat, Rice, Kerosene Oil and Sugar) to the ration card holders from FCI godowns through the Fair Price Shops all over the Delhi since 1984.
Delhi Ration Card Eligibility Criteria For Food Security Programme
The Government of Delhi has finalized the eligibility criteria to apply for Ration Card under section 10 of the National Food Security Ordinance 2013 is given below.
- Households having their annual income less than 1 Lakh can get the Ration Card.
- Households having electricity connection of 2 KW or above are Not eligible For Ration Card.
- Government Employee, Vehicle Owners, Income taxpayers are also Not eligible for Ration Card.
- There is Nine category in which people can get the ration card without even submitting their Income Proof to avail the scheme. The people belong to these categories include Resettlement Colonies of F, G & H categories, Slum Residents, Shelter-less people, Notified Abadi in the rural village, Disabled People Households, Single Women, Rag-Pickers, Porters, Rickshaw Pullers, Daily Wagers, Unskilled construction workers, Children living without parents and Trans-Genders.
How To Apply Online For New Ration Card In Delhi
Eligible applicants of Delhi who wants to apply for new ration card can apply through official website of National Food Security, Delhi www.nfs.delhi.gov.in. The applicants have to follow these simple steps to complete the online application process.
- Go to official website of NFS, Delhi nfs.delhi.gov.in.
- Click on Apply Online For Food Security in Citizen’s Corner. Applicants will be redirected to New Ration Card Application Form.
- Applicants have to fill the Adhar Card number of Head of Family. In case if Head of Family does not have Aadhar card then fill the details of Enrolment ID.
- Applicants should also provide the details like Mobile Number, Occupation, Complete Address, Locality, Annual Income.
- And Electricity Provider, CA number, Eligibility Criteria etc. and upload one Passport size Photograph of Head of Family.
- After that providing the details of Head of Family and the applicants will be redirected to the link.
- where they have to provide the details of Other Members of Family then click on the Finish Member Entry Button and submit the form.
How To Check e Ration Card Status @nfs.delhi.gov.in
The applicants of Delhi who wants to check the status of their ration card have to follow the steps given below.
- Go to the link – http://nfs.delhi.gov.in/Citizen/ViewApplicationStatus.aspx
- Open a new page The Applicant has to provide anyone detail.
- like Adhar Card Number, NFS Application ID/ Online Citizen ID, New Ration Card Number, Old Ration Card Number. After providing any one of the following details click on the search
- A new window will open with the status of the Ration Card Application.
How To Download And Print E-Ration Card Of Delhi
The applicants can download and print the E-ratio card of Delhi through official website “www.nfs.delhi.gov.in”. Candidates have to click on Get e-Ration Card in Citizen’s Corner then provide the following details given below and submit the form.
- Ration Card Number.
- Name of the Head of the family (HOF).
- Adhar Card number of HOF/ NFS ID.
- Year of Birth of Head of the family.
- Registered Mobile Number.
You can apply online for new ration card, Track your ration card status & verification, check your Existing ration details and download your e ration card @nfs.delhi.gov.in.