Follow the Guidelines for PAN Card Correction and Duplicate Card
PAN is also known as Permanent Account Number. The PAN card has a unique ten digit alphanumeric identity that assigned for every taxpayer through the Income Tax Department. It also acts as an identity proof. The PAN card is compulsory for the individual, who have financial transactions such as professional fees, getting a taxable salary, mutual funds, sale or buy of assets over the specified limit and so on. The main aim of the PAN card is used for the worldwide identification for the key to following the financial transactions to avoid tax evasion. The PAN card number remains unaffected through any change of details such as address throughout India. If you’re the individual have a PAN card and you have to make any changes(Pan card correction) to your card as the correction. You now easily make your card changes through the online facility. You have to apply for the document at the official sites such as UTI, NSAL, and e-Mudhra.
Steps to make a correction in the PAN card:-
- First, you have to enter the official online site https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan2/servlet/NewPanCorrect.
- The page will redirect you to the correction form.
- You have to fill the correction form carefully to avoid further mistakes.
- After the completion of the correction form make sure twice checking the form on your own whether the given information correct or not.
- Then finally click the submit button.
- You can easily change the Pan card correction through this method.
Steps to get a duplicate PAN card:-
- If you need a duplicate PAN card; it is simple through the official online site at etdsdsc.com or pancard.org.in.
- Please make sure while you need duplicate PAN card; the form is almost same for duplicate PAN card and reprints PAN card.
- While you submitting or sending the hard copy of the specific application for a duplicate PAN card, that the application must be accompanied by the own individual photo ID, proof of DOB, and address proof.
- Before submitting or sending the application form, you have to make sure the list of proof ID’s valid.
- The existing PAN card isn’t a valid proof.
- Though, if accessible and possible, a copy of an existing PAN card must be submitted through the hard copy.
- A duplicate PAN card almost acts as an original PAN card and there’s no difference between them.