PNR Status of Indian Railways. Check IRCTC PNR status by entering 10 digit pnr number. Quick way to check pnr status online. Railway PNR Status of the irctc.
How to check pnr status?
PNR is a 10 Digit number also called as a Passenger Name record. It generates while booking rail tickets on irctc website.
Every day lots of people searches for pnr status and irctc, booking, log in, registration tatkal booking like that. Many of us don’ know what is irctc? And how to book tickets on irctc? How to confirm e-ticket of the train? And other things like checking PNR status by SMS.
The PNR status checking app also Available on Android, Apple, windows stores for free.
Enter your 10 Digits Number, and then Enter captcha Code as same as above Letters very sensitive. Capitalized words and small words are different. You have entered separately.
Click on Get status. You will find following details
- Train Number
- Boarding Date
- Number of passengers confirmed’
- Boarding stage and departure stages
- Type of seats you booked like SL, Two tier, 3 tier, AC
- And status codes with descriptions like below
PNR Status by SMS
Just send message /SMS PNR <10-digit PNR No.> to 54959
Indian Railway SMS Services 139
- To Know PNR Status Send SMS as PNR (10 digits number) to 139 ex: PNR 1234567890 to 139.
- To know Train running status Arrival / departure status just SMS AD Space Train Number Space STD and send it to 139, ex: AD 2467 040.
- Train Timetable just type TIME train number and send to 139, ex: TIME 12345.
- For Train Running Information SMS “TN (Tain Name or Tain Number) to 139 ex: TN Konark.
IRCTC ticket booking time / cancelation fees
Cancellation refund varies depending upon the time to leave forthe journey, ex: 1day before, before 4 hours.
- E-ticket cancellation Before 48 hours
- within 48 Hours up to 6 hours 25% of the fare rate will be charged
- within 6 hours 50% of ticket fare.
- After 6 hours (Chart preparation time) user have to fill TDR form to track their refund status.
- Note: That Filling refund After 2hours No refund will be added to your Account.
Irctc ticket booking tatkal & regular Available from daily 5 AM to 11.30PM (After 11.30 PM to till Morning 5 AM IRCTC booking through the internet not available)
IRCTC Advanced booking duration to travel Plan
IRCTC Booking Agents.
How agents pay commission by IRCTC.
PNR Status codes & Description
|CAN / MOD||Cancelled or Modified Passenger|
|CNF / Confirmed||Confirmed (Coach/Berth number will be available after chart preparation)|
|RAC||Reservation Against Cancellation|
|WL #||Waiting List Number|
|RLWL||Remote Location Wait List|
|GNWL||General Wait List|
|PQWL||Pooled Quota Wait List|
|REGRET/WL||No More Booking Permitted|
|RELEASED||Ticket Not Cancelled but Alternative Accommodation Provided|
|R# #||RAC Coach Number Berth Number|