Impact of Royal Enfield Classic 350 in Modern Days
Royal Enfield is one of the well known and oldest motorcycle industrialized companies in the world. Their bikes are known for the roughness, muscle and that action-packed strike produced by them. Their products have a retro kind of a charisma about them which is united with the latest technologies and outstanding craftsmanship. Bullets being one of the highly known products, the Classic range of bikes have also made the significant market. These bikes are like resources to their owners. This variety features the Classic of Bullet like round headlamp with the halogen bulb, projecting rearview mirror, signature toolbox, and taillights.
The Royal Enfield Classic 350 is one of the best models of Royal Enfield Classic along with Royal Enfield Classic 500. The mileage of Royal Enfield Classic 350 is 35 km which is quite good for its segment. Royal Enfield Classic 350 features the era styling as is widespread in all the bikes of this range. This Royal Enfield Classic 350 available with twin seating. Royal Enfield Classic 350 is a well-liked brand of Royal Enfield Classic. It has acquired many passionate lovers and appreciation for its skill and wallop. Manufacturing some of the best-known bikes, Royal Enfield has altered into a lifestyle product.
Features of Royal Enfield Classic 350:
The key features of Royal Enfield Classic 350 are
- Here electric starts are available for the process of the rapid fast in the bike movement.
- Disc brakes also provided to put a sudden brake to avoid accidents and this will also give the stylish look.
- Spoke wheels are main attractions for the Royal Enfield Classic 350 because nowadays all the wheels are changed into alloys. The Royal Enfield is the only brand, which still follows the spoke wheels.
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Show Room Price
- The Royal Enfield Classic350 motorcycle is available with varieties of colors like blue, black, white and maroon.
- The ex-showroom price of the Royal Enfield Classic350 is Rs. 1.25 lac.
- You can also order your bike for certain periods of time. Based on the delivery period, the rate will differ.
- In Chennai the price of the Royal Enfield Classic350 is Rs. 1.06 lac.
- In Hyderabad the price of the Royal Enfield Classic350 is Rs. 1.11 lac.
- In Bangalore the price of the Royal Enfield Classic350 is Rs. 1.04 lac.
- In Delhi the price of the Royal Enfield Classic350 is Rs. 1.02 lac.
Difference between classic 350cc and 500CC
height and length slightly less than 350cc.
speed 130 for 500cc, 120 for 350cc, bore/torque power all engines specs slightly higher than 350cc.
tires gears (4+1) are same.