State bank of India is the largest government-owned public-sector organization and financial service provider. SBI provides various types of credit cards according to the needs of an individual. To get a credit card from SBI an individual must match the eligibility criteria as described by the bank.SBI credit card eligibility is as follows:
*You must be salaried or self-employed.
*You must have a regular income.
*you must between 21 to 60 years of age.
SBI provides many types of credit cards for personal and corporate users. Types of personal credit cards are:
- Lifestyle cards: There are two types of lifestyle cards provided by SBI
SBI card Elite and SBI card Elite Advantage: These are visa signature cards. Annual fee of these cards is 4999 and renewal fee is 4999 per annum. Both provide many benefits such as:
*Welcome e-voucher of 5000 rupees to choose from travel and lifestyle such as Yatra, Marks and Spencer’s, Pantaloons etc.
*Free movie tickets worth rupees 6000 every year for at least two tickets per month.
*Reward bonus of 50000 rupees worth 12500 rupees annually and reward bonus of rupees 10000 on annually spends of 3 lakhs and 4 lakhs.
*Access over 1000 airport lounges worldwide and 6 complimentary airport visits per year outside of India.
*Domestic lounge program and Club Vistara membership.
*Trident privilege membership and lowest forex markup charge of 1.99% for international usage.
*2 Reward points on every 100 rupees spent domestically or internationally.
*Fuel surcharge waiver of rupees 250 monthly
- Reward cards: Types of cards provided by SBI under this category are as follows:
SBI card prime and SBI card prime Advantage: These visa signature cards have an annual fee of 2999 rupees and a renewal fee of 2999 rupees annually. Services provided by these cards are:
*Welcome e-voucher gift of rupees 3000 to choose from travel and lifestyle such as Yatra, Marks and Spencer’s, Pantaloons etc.
*Prime reward points like 20 reward points per 100 rupees spend on utility bills and 15 reward points on groceries stores such as big basket and reliance stores.
*Milestone benefits like waving of the renewal fee by annual spending of 3 lakhs and pizza hut e-voucher worth rupees 1000 on a spend of rupees 50000 in a calendar quarter.
*Club Vistara membership and lounge access.
*Birthday benefit of 20 reward points on every 100-rupee spent on your birthday.
*Up to 50 % discount on golf games at selected golf courses across the country.
*Exclusive benefit at 900 luxury hotels worldwide.
Tata platinum card: It is a master card that comes with an annual fee of 2999 rupees and a renewal fee of 2999 rupees. It has following benefits:
*Welcome and anniversary gift worth rupees 3000 from following brands: Pantaloons, Marks and Spencer’s, Bata, Yatra.
*Value back of 5 % on spends at Tata outlets.
*Empower points of 3X points on departmental and grocery stores and international spends.
*Bonus spends rewards on annual spending of rupees 4 lakhs and 5 lakhs.
Tata titanium card: It is a master card with an annual fee of 499 rupees and a renewal fee of 499 rupees annually. It provides following benefits:
*Joining offer of 500 empowers points worth rupees 500 on a total spend of 2000 rupees.
*5% value back on Tata outlets.
*Annual fee waiver on spending of 90000 or more annually.
- Shopping cards: There are many types of shopping cards provided by SBI like:
Simply click SBI card: It comes with Amazon gift card worth rupees 500 on joining and 5X rewards point on online spends and many more attractive offers.
Simply save SBI card: It gives 2000 bonus reward points on a spend of rupees 2000 on first 60 days. I has annual fees reversal of spending of 90000 rupees and above. 1% of fuel surcharge is waived off on this card at any petrol pump across the country.
SBI card unnati: It is free for first 4 years and Rupees 500 cash back is given on spending of rupees 50000.1% fuel surcharge is waived on this card.
Central SBI card: It comes with the welcome benefit of 1750 rupees and it gets 10 select points per 100 rupees spent in any central store.
Style up contactless card: It has the privilege of 10% discount on any FBB store and big bazaar stores and 10X reward points. It gets 2000 reward points on card anniversary.
- Travel cards: This category consists of Travels cards provided by SBI like Air India SBI signature card, Air India SBI platinum card, Chennai metro SBI card, Mumbai metro SBI card, IRCTC SBI card and Yatra SBI card.
- Banking partnership cards: These cards are provided by SBI with links to another bank such as Karnataka Bank, South Indian Bank, Lakshmi Vilas Bank and so on.
Types of Corporate cards are as follows:
*SBI corporate Signature card: It has up to 1 crore of complimentary travel insurance for employees and with-it reservations of hotels, cars can be made easily.
*SBI corporate Platinum card: This card is globally accepted over 24 million outlets worldwide and comes with complimentary insurance.
*SBI central Travel account card: It provides enhanced corporate travel information that is accessible online and saves pocket money while traveling.
*SBI corporate utility card: It is used in paying off bills like mobile, electricity etc securely and faster.
SBI Credit card Payment Instant Online & Billdesk
Payments of all the above-mentioned cards can be done online on SBI website. It can be done by transferring funds from your saving or current accounts. Online application service of SBI provides many functions such as:
SBI credit card payment by SBI Netbanking
- Login to SBI Internet banking,
- click on billers then add billers all over India.
- Select SBI Card Pvt Limited. Enter credit card number.
- Choose a Nickname as My SBI card 1 or my 2nd SBI Card.
- Then Add Sbi credit card details to the billers List.
Making SBI credit card Payment @ SBI netbanking
- click on bill payments.
- Select SBi cards pvt limited.
- Opt Without bill if the bill is generated by SBI card department.
- Automatic Payment to SBI card Not working properly.
- Select without Bill and enter the Amount and the clickmon pay.
Generally, it credits with minutes. but the message shows within 2-3 working days.
Making SBi card payment by Billdesk
- Visit SBI card buildest Porta l https://www.billdesk.com/.
- Enter your Credit card Number, Mobile Number & Email Address.
- Pay by Netbanking and Debit card.
- You can also track SBI Card payment status.
*Online credit card payment.
*Tracking application status.
*Information about various SBI credit cards.
*Applying for credit cards.
*Checking for Rules and FAQs.
Apply Now And Grab The Potential Benefits Of Using SBI Credit Card
When it comes to known about financial growth and economic development of each citizen there is always an improved electronic technology is always taking the vital rule from the ten decades. However, banking is one of the essential needs for the every person of this world, likewise having a self-account to every person.
In this category, Credit Cards are being a twenty-four-hour instant cash access with the major advantage of all types of banks. Credit cards are also called as plastic money, recent days lots of people are using it with a lot of advantages. However, SBI credit card provides varieties of credit cards with different types of benefits to the account holder of the bank. By using the SBI credit card people can enjoy the best offers and deals from the SBI bank, apart from this, there are a lot of advantages the user can enjoy like purchases, hospitalization, emergency money, accident recovery, travel and lifestyle purchases etc.
SBI credit card offers different types of cards with the status of the user such as lifestyle, reward, shopping, travel and banking partnership etc. some of the notable benefits of using SBI cards are lower interest options, Encash, insurance, utility bill payment, easy access channels, simplified money etc. The user can also enjoy gold credit card, platinum or titanium card, silver credit card, signature card, prepaid credit card, balance transfer credit card etc. People can get in touch with them by calling their toll free no 18001001290 for applying for credit cards in the online or offline.
Procedures for applying for credit card in SBI
SBI serves the best banking to the every Indian and having lot of potential customer support with extended benefits to the people. All people have the desire to get the credit card from the SBI there are some procedures they have to follow without any hesitation.
- First people have to view the online SBI depending upon their location
- Depending upon your economic status or financial status card will be provided
- In online, various types of the credit card with the user’s status like annual income, salary.
- Before applying for the credit card, you should know the offers, discounts, and interest rates for your status
- Let know the what type of details you need to fill, Name, Location, Contact Number, Annual income, Email It
- Finally, check the availability of your status with certain general policy and rules from the SBI credit card Online.
- To become a credit card holder of the SBI bank, there are simple procedures and some essential documents should be submitted for verification process in the SBI.
Before applying check the document listed below:
- Credit card Application form
- Pan Card
- Driving license or any Identity card proof with government approved
- Valid Passport, Voter ID
- Aadhar card,
- Bank statement from last two months
- Original income certificate or pay slip
- Residential proof
- Current month Electricity Bill or GAS service Bill
Those mentioned documents should be correct and clear, if you have further more queries and complaints about State Bank of India Credit cards, just see the online SBI.
- add as the biller
- NEFT within 1 day
- Billdesk using debit card/net banking from another Credit card