How to Pay Your Service Tax Online Payment
The online mode of payment for your service tax through online is the easy way and it launched by CBEC in the year 2007. The e-premium official portals offered to pay your tax amount collecting banks along with exact tax payment details from banks of revenue and taxpayer accounting needs. It is obligatory to pay the tax and use the online facility to overcome the issue of late paying your tax amount.
The details uploaded through banks; the CBEC has developed the file sorts for uploading the information regarding the tax payment. Banks are supposed to create and upload every tax records in the appropriate formats. When the file has created at once in the right file type, it can be validated for verification of this format utilizing the FVU (File Validation Utility) delivered through NSDL.
List of banks offers the service tax e-payment facility:-
Here some list of banks offers to the taxpayers to pay their taxes through e-payment mode. The e-payment is the easiest way without delay and pays their tax amount at the right time.
- AXIS bank.
- HDFC bank.
- Bank of Baroda.
- Corporation bank.
- Oriental bank of Commerce.
- Canara bank.
- Bank of India.
- Punjab National bank.
- Union bank of India.
- The Central bank of India.
- UCO bank and some others.
How to pay your service tax through online:-
- Open any browser with internet enabled device.
- Type the official website at http://cbec-easiest.gov.in in the address bar.
- In the home page, you can see many options on the right side of the page e-payment available.
- Click the e-payment button.
- Now the page will redirect to a new page.
- The page needs the taxpayers to enter essential details.
- First, enter the 15 digit Assessee code provided by the Jurisdictional Commissioner.
- Make sure you entered 15 digit numbers are right or not because it is essential to access next one.
- Then enter the security image text carefully.
- And two options of (0038) as Central excise duty and (0044) service tax.
- In these two options, you have to click the right one.
- Then click the sorts of duty or tax.
- Such as select accounting codes for an Excise Duty and select Accounting codes for the Service Tax.
- Then choose your bank to pay your tax.
- There some list of banks are available and choose the appropriate one.
- The taxpayers have the net-banking through their valid user ID and password to pay their payment through their bank.
- Before clicking proceed button make sure all you provided details are correct or not in the field.
- Now, click the proceed button.
The Assesses can also track the status of the challans through online where deposited in the banks. The status can be easily tracked related to their CIN (challan identification number) that is stamped over the challan remains via the bank. CIN contains seven digits of the BSR code by collecting bank branch. And the date of tender and five digits of challan serial number.