Telangana Land record details
Adangal or Pahani is a specific revenue record. Every survey with an account of land will keep in pahani. The Telangana State government has designed to digitalize in both private and government of Telangana land record details prior the process of digitalization to resurvey the lands. Therefore, there would no option for Aakramana, Bhukabza. Whether you enclose a design to buy or sale a land it is essential to check the pahani thus, it will apparent when the land belongs to the individual who plans for selling.
The candidate can check the Pahani records via the number of The Telangana State Adilabad, Khammam, Medak, Nizamabad, Karim Nagar, MhabubNagar, Nalgonda, RangaReddy, Hyderabad and Warangal land details now available through online. The candidate can check the pahani records via the number of the land survey as well Telangana land record details through online search. The Android application is also available to check the land details via the Smart phones. The Android software saves more duration and cost to the officer to show the land map as well as entire land history. The Telangana government provides the entire land details of every individual without delay to show your land details. Stay on the official site for further updates.
What are the required details to check the pahani records:-
- If you need the land survey numbers along with those survey numbers.
- They locate the land records through the order of survey number.
- It shows the applicant name and how much of the land is present in every survey number.
How to locate Pahani details in Telangana land website:-
The locating of pahani details is not difficult because of having the online facility to see in a few minutes of full land records.
- Enter the official site at stgdeptapps.ap.gov.in/WebLandBank/ViewPahani/ViewPahani.aspx.
- The page will show the full display with some basic needs from the candidate.
- Now you can simply enter the details of your land to check the pahani records.
- The implementation of the online method is faster to view your land details.
- Now, select your district where you are.
- And select the Mandal, one by one.
- Select the village and enter the year.
- Now type the survey number of your land.
- It helps to show your land records in few minutes.
- Just click the submit button.
- It will redirect wait for the page load to give the details.
- Now, you easily receive the pahani details.
- Take one print copy for future purpose.
- Telangana land record details (http://sarkarbhumi.telangana.
gov.in/login.aspx, https:// webland.telangana.gov.in/