Telangana income & cast (community) nativity certificate application process through Meeseva
Getting a certificate from the Meeseva is a hard one if anyone of your family didn’t have the certificate of the cast. In case whether the certificate is already used, and a print of the certificate that requires being joined with the application form. By the support of the documents joined with the needed certificate is also distributed to the candidate in few days. There’s no any verification besides in this. The conversion in a caste is only difficult to the people to get the certificate. The Telangana State government provides the caste, nativity and income certificate to the aspirant in the region. These certificates are more useful for various purposes.
TS income certificate mee seva online 2016
Application process through Meeseva:-
The both option of offline mode and online facility. You can choose any one of them. If you choose the online application form then just visit the official site at www.tg.meeseva.gov.in. After visiting the site, you may check for the application form you need from the meeseva. You can easily get three of the certificates through online at Meeseva without difficulty. Then you need some documents to the enclosure with the application form. Here some mandatory documents to submit the application form in the following:
meeseva Telangana cast income apply through eseva
- In case if you need a caste certificate, you have to provide the community certificate that already provided at church, temple or mosque or at your religious place.
- You can also contact the managing community of your religious place they will support you out the letter on the letterhead. That is specially stamped and signed; it is mandatory.
- Then the letter of SSC marks or DOB or TC certificate anyone of these.
- DOB certificate that distributed by the municipality or from 1 to 10 education certificate.
- Anyone of these from EPIC or ration card or aadhar card.
- It is compulsory for SC/ST aspirants schedule from 1 to 4.
- The bond paper Rs. 10 official declarations with the notary.
- This may cost you about 200 at the notary. And as the Meeseva operator for the notary paper. It is compulsory.
- Put more than 4 or 5 xerox copies. Then you should attest the affidavit, original certificate of community and go to Meeseva center.
- Provide all the documents you have to the Meeseva operator. He will enclosure and apply all through online as well fill in the box as you stated on the application form.
- Ensure all the details you entered correctly; then check the operator typed whether any spelling mistakes or other changes.
- The minimum costs you give Rs. 50. The receipt contains application no. and Transaction ID. It is also necessary to get your original certificate.
- It takes around 30 days to you receive the certificate.
- You can also get the other certificates through Meeseva.
meeseva Telangana caste certificate status
suggest to check how to get the passport within 7 days.