Telangana EPass Scholarship-Application, Documents, and Eligibility
Today Telangana Epass Reimbursement Scheme offers great opportunity for all students in order to study free in the Government colleges. Today, Telangana State is providing Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships (TS Epass) for eligible students. In addition, Telangana Government is offering financial assistance to backward class, Scheduled caste, Disabled, Scheduled Tribe as well as Economically Backward Class students. The candidates who have completed the higher education’s they wish to pursue the college studies, like professional courses, polytechnic, IIT, intermediate course, post graduate courses as well as graduate courses and PH.D. Depending on the saturation approach, Telenanga Scholarship enable students to complete the education. In addition, for every year number of students apply for the pass scholarships.
Telangana epass application status TS state 2016
Eligibility For TS Epass:
All the middle class and high class candidates can grab this wonderful opportunity and often this available for MCA, MBA as well as B. Tech students. Furthermore, the TS Epass scholarship helps people to obtain jobs in various industries. The students whom belongs the ST and SC candidates and the students whose family income is less than two lakh they are eligible for getting Epass scholarships. Other than SC and ST students, while disabled students, EBC and Backward Caste candidates’ income should less than one lakh. To apply for TS scholarship, the most important note is candidates should maintain attendance 75%. In addition, the students should complete the degree in Telangana colleges.
The Status Of Telangana Epass:
The facility of EPass is available for ten districts including Hyderabad. Before getting Epass scholarship, students should verify the complete information’s at online. The online portal site helps to verify the status. The online portal also provided essential information about the procedure and EPass scholarship status details. The Telenagana Government offered scream to all the financial assistance who belongs to backward sections or students who can’t pay the university fees and tuition fees. For those students, Government of Telangana providing the scholarships.
How To Apply Telangana Scholarship:
- For the renewal scholarship, the candidates need to log on the portal site and then just the post matric scholarship corresponding academic year.
- Once enter the post matric Epass scholarship, enter the epass application number, passed year, hall ticket number, DOB (date of birth) in the format of DD and MM as well as YYYY.
- Last, click the options of retrieving to obtain the application details of appeals scholarship.
In the online site, college details such as college location, college code, admission number and admission dates are automatically updated.
Documents Required For Telangana Epass:
- The hard copy of online application
- For fresh students, the income certificate is required
- For the renewal candidates, the original income certificate needed (Signed by parents and student)
- Bonafide and Study certificate for three consecutive years of the college study
- Xerox copy of Seat Allotment Letter
- Xerox copy of Aadhaar card
- Xerox copy of SSC Memo
- Xerox copy of Intermediate Memo
- Memo and Degree certificate for MBA and M. Tech students
- The Memo and Diploma certificate for lateral entry candidates
- Bank A/C number and Bank IFSC code.
- Branch details (For EBC students it’s not required).