UAN Activation without PF Number, know your UAN and activate uan portal registration with PAN, aadhaar, UAN PF Number any of this enough Existing UAN or epf members can register online with UAN member Portal.
Why is UAN Member Portal Registration Required?
- To Know the epf balance
- To raise transfer request.
- Automatica withdrawal without the empoloyer signature.
- Update KYC Online without visiting the PF office or employer. (Address, PAN, aadhaar, Bank details, Mobile Number)
- Reduce the employer involvement
- To Track Pf contributions every month to know employer paying or not.
UAN Activation Process @ UAN member Portal
- epfindia.gov.in>>our services>> for employees>>UAN services (Member)>>https://unifiedportal.epfindia.gov.in/.
- For employees>> click on UAN E- Sewa or directly visit UAN member Portal here.
- Below the UAN Login form, click on Activate UAN for UAN Portal Registration.
KYC documents Required for UAN Registration
- PAN card Number
- Aadhar Number
- PF Number or Member ID
- Mobile Number
- Name & surname
- Father Name or Husband Name
- Date of Birth etc
Note: PAN, Aadhaar, PF Number any one this enough to process uan activation. If the details not matched yuou need to update documents with the employer.
UAN Activation Form
- https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/ >> Activate UAN>> UAN activation Form will appear on the screen.
- That exactly looks like below Activation form.
- Enter UAN Number OR PF Number OR Aadhaar Number or PAn Card Number.
- ENet Mobile number Authorize with OTP.
UAN Activation Part 2 SET Password & UserID
Password Must be 8 digits with Alpha Numeric and symbols.
UAN Portal login ID is your New UAN Number. UAN ID will display after completion of the UAN Portal registration.
You can login Immediately after uan activation to check epf balance by downloading uan passbook.