VAT Registration in Karnataka
According to the value added tax act of 2003, in Karnataka there is certain process on the VAT registration is mandatory for the particular purpose.
- Person who are having the turnover of around Rs.62, 500 per month
- Person who are having the turnover of around Rs.7.5 lakh per year
- A trader who exports or imports the products are goods from or out of the Karnataka state.
VAT tax rates of Karnataka:
The VAT tax rates of Karnataka will fall under four categories
- Schedule I – VAT Exempted Goods
- Schedule II – 1% VAT Rate
- ScheduleIII and VI – 4% VAT Rate
- Schedule IV – 20% VAT Rate
VAT Return Filing of Karnataka:
In Karnataka, dealers having a total turnover of up to Rs.25 lakh are required to file quarterly Karnataka VAT returns.
Online payment for VAT email@example.com:
- First, you have to visit the official site of Karnataka commercial taxes
- Go to the online payment page found in VAT registration form
- In that online payment page, you can see the form of the online payment
- You require to fill that form with the required details
- You have to choose the type of the tax. There are more options for the type of taxes like value added tax, advertisement tax, central sales tax, electricity duty tax, luxury tax, entertainment tax and more
- After choosing the type of tax, enter the TIN number, firm name and the Dealer name in the required fields
- Then, you need to enter your personal information like residential address, email ID, post office number, mobile number
- Now, you have to enter the payment details
- You can choose the payment name from the drop down menu
- Choose the bank name, you have access to the online banking
- Then, select the purpose of the tax payment, like interest, composition tax, penalty and more
- And finally, enter the tax amount
- Click the add button, if you want to add more purposes
- After viewing the total payment of the commercial tax, you can enter the Captcha text in the required field for the security purposes
- Click ‘make payment’ button. Now your online payment of the Commercial tax is complete
- You can get the online receipt for the successful payment
- You can take a print out of it
- The hard copy of the commercial tax payment will be sent to your address later for the future reference.