Make VLC Application as a Default Application
VLC is one of the topmost media players that aid to play the media file. There are various types of media players accessible, but the VLC provides many advantages to the user. The user can make many by the use of this VLC media player. It is also an open source media player and support play media files such as audio CDs, DVDs, and other streaming protocols. There already many versions released on this media player application. The recent version released of this media player as version 2.2.2. The recent version has plenty of features with easy customize the accessible features. The majority of the individuals were using this VLC player to play their media files or their recorded files as audio or video. It encloses plenty of features that accessed by the user.
Features of VLC player:-
- It is accessible for various platforms such as Window, Linux, iOS, Android, Mac OS X and some other platforms.
- The VLC player allows the user to play everything through the use of this media player such as streams, discs, files, devices and webcams.
- It is completely free to access without subscription or other costs consumed for these operations.
- The supported media files such as MP4, 3GP, H.264, MKV, WMV, MP3, WebM and some others.
- It doesn’t contain any spyware, user tracking and ads.
- It is easy to customize the skin of this media player.
- You can easily add songs or videos in the library and save it on your media library.
- You can easily access the subtitle and play multi-track audios.
- It allows the user to browse the folders directly.
- The user can control the volume, brightness, aspect-ratio and auto-rotation.
- With various shortcut’s to control the media player.
- The user can easily adjust the video effects through the accessible features.
- The adjustments are enclosed from basic to professional.
- The changes were made in the real-time and see the effects of the media file.
- By the change of noise, video color, contrast, brightness, etc.
- The video sharpness effects give some fun to the user.
- The rotating options are 90, 180 and up to 270 degrees.
- By the use of magnification tool used to zoom the media file closely and nature.
- Change the video into a puzzle game and add some entertainment.
- Easy snapshot features are also accessible.
You can record screen using VLC media player.
Shortcuts: CTRL+UP button volume increase, down decreases the volume.
how to delete vlc recent history
open vlc>>tools>>preferences>>uncheck the ve recent played history
Disable Recent List in Taskbar
Desktop > right click > Personalize > Start > Show recently used files jumplist > disable