Start Your Yamaha R15 with Lightning Speed
Yamaha is almost the top branded bike in the bike world. In the earlier days, the Yamaha firm releases only the same features after the entering of modern generation; the entire releases are completely enclosed contemporary features. The majority of the people desire to buy the top branded Yamaha bike to meet the entire requirements such as attractive design, better performance, and unique sound. Now, it becomes the leading sports bike that pulls all ageing individuals to increase the sportive experience. When you purchase this Yamaha R15; you can see the latest features and their performance. But it’s not fairly cheap to buy this modern generation bike to save your economic budget. This bike is completely satisfying your luxurious expectation forever than others.
Yamaha R15 Version 3 Prices & Mileages Details
Yamaha motor company limited will release new version bike in R15. Expected date of launch end of 2017.Expected specifications prices, Mileage and other details mentioned in this site.And the Expected price of Yamaha R15 V 3.0 version 1.25 lacks and approximately mileage is 35-40 km pl.It is 155.1 cc displacement sports type bike.
Yamaha R15 version 3 latest News Price
R15 version 3.o will be launching in June 2016in India as per latest news.
R15 version 2.0 had seat height problem for pavilion rider.
Specifications and features of Yamaha R15:-
- The bike name is Yamaha and its model is R15 version is 2.0.
- The bike category ranges from their cc such as 125cc to 150cc.
- The highlighting bike features are fast liquid cooled engine system, fuel injection, delta box frame, DiASil cylinder, etc.
- The bike type comes with sports features to increase the speed while you ride the bike.
- The available colours of the bikes are Adrenaline red, revving blue and sparky green.
- The frame is included with delta box frame.
- The displacement of the bike is around 149.8 cc.
- The engine enhanced features are 4-stroke, 4-valve, liquid cooled and SOHC technology.
- The ignition system is TCI and their lubrication is the wet sump.
- The number of a cylinder is one and their fuel type is only petrol.
- The gearbox features are return type, 6x speed and chain drive.
- The front suspension comes with telescopic and the rear suspension is linked from motocross.
- The wheel type is alloy, tubeless tyres, and alloy wheels.
- The weight of the bike is 136 kg.
- The fuel capacity of the bike fills petrol up to 12 litres.
- The reserve fuel contains quantity up to 1.2 litres.
- The bike reaches 60 kmph approximately in 4. 89 secs, 100 kmph in 13. 07 secs,
- The top speed of the bike reaches up to 131 kmph.
- The mileage ranges in the normal road is 40 km pl, on the highway is 45 km pl and city road is 35 km pl only.
- The price terms may vary based on their state.
- The usual cost of the bike meets from 1, 15, 241 to 1, 20, 000.